7. Town Hall

The existing Town Hall building was originally constructed as a Music Hall in 1876 and was considered one of the finest buildings for public entertainment to be found in Windham County. The auditorium had a stage and gallery and seated 800 people. In 1906 the music hall was purchased by the town and was converted to the Town Hall.